4 tsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. canola oil
2 Trout Fillets (skin on)
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1 Lemon (cut into wedges)
- Pre heat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the vinegar and oil.
- Brush mixture onto the flesh side of the fillets.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Place fillets in flour, pressing to coat the fish.
- Place fillets in pan and a cook for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Sprinkle lemon, dill, and tarragon on to cooked fillets