And Friday, I got my button! Be sure to grab it on the left hand side!
1. Saturday night we went out with some friends and had a blast! We came back to our car and found a nice little parking ticket...We parked in a taxi zone apparently. They don't have those in Louisiana so we just thought we really lucked out and got a good spot.
2. Took Rayne on a long walk Saturday, and when we got back she laid on the floor for almost an hour (for a puppy, that's a long time to stay still)
3. I had Fruit Loops for probably the first time in 3 years. Funny that I have not had this cereal in such a long time.
4. Friday night (before we went out) we had a quick dinner at Mellow Mushroom! And shared a pizza, of course!
5. Mid Saturday, before we went to get Sushi, we had one of those cravings. We found a block of cheese and some fritos and made nachos in the microwave. Why is it that this combination is always so good?
6. Rayne is just too cute not to share. We pulled her ears back in this picture to see what she would look like! Princess Leia?
7. I got a good belly laugh out of seeing that someone googled "Magnolia Swamp Girl" and MY blog came up! Seriously, funniest thing!
8. It's a tradition for the future Doc to check his blood pressure when we go to CVS to pick up medicine.
No picture, but we saw One for the Money and The Grey Saturday night, and here is the movie review:
- One For the Money: Cute, I liked it. It was funny, yet cheesy. But I'm a Katie Heigl fan, and love all her movies. If you like her too, you won't be let down.
- The Grey: Holy Moly, most suspenseful/thrilling movie I think I have ever seen. I am HUGE Liam Neeson fan, so basically his movies are great. The movie was so intense that my heart was constantly pounding. I had a realization that I never want to go to Alaska now because I have a fear of getting eaten alive by wolves. I learned a lot about wolves in this movie, and they actually intrigue me now. My favorite new fact on wolves is: They are the most revengeful animals known. Go see the movie-- it's amazing! Just be sure to bring someone to hide behind because it will get intense.
And this week I'll be announcing the Giveaway, and I must say, it's a good one! Especially for those who to host parties!