So, this was by far one of my favorite recipes I have made! Let's see 10 minute prep time and 10 minute cook time....Hello best recipe ever! My real life friend Kristen made this recipe recently, and I knew I just had to try it. My husband loved it, so that made my night! Ironically, I really think I've only had Tilapia a couple of times, so I was really excited about making it.
Fish is probably one of my favorite foods, I grew up on a river and would literally catch my own fish for dinner quite often. Fishing has bee a part of my life ever since I was a little girl. My Dad and I really bonded over going on fishing trips together. As a little girl, I wanted to go fishing so badly with my Dad that it would often be me (7 year old girl) with my Dad and three men, but I didn't care, I loved it.
Here's the recipe:
3/4 cups of Low Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp of Paprika
1 tbsp of parsley
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lb of Tilapia (approx 3 filets)
1. Set oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix cheese, paprika, and parsley together in a bowl.
3. Be sure to wash off Filets thoroughly with water
4. Add Filets to a baking pan with aluminum foil - drizzle olive oil and salt & pepper on top of filets
5. After mixing mixture drizzle over filets
6. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes
I did angel hair pasta with extra virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese, and a pinch of garlic salt.
10 minute prep time
Ceaser Salad and dressing by Newman's Own (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Recipe Adapted from rachael ray