& Are you following my Pinterest yet? Find it here
My Theme: All Things Summer & Sea blue
Can I please live by the ocean/lake so I can relax in hammock while listening to the waves?
This reminds me of my dream vacation in Nantucket!
After seeing this picture, I set up my sound machine and set it ocean.
Awesome. Love these words.
This makes me want to go riding bikes through the beach.
And that adorable basket, want it!
Oh, Jackie. You are a true beauty!
I will most likely make these myself. Toile is everywhere and I've seen many good DIY scalloped shorts tutorials.
Are you ready for the beach now?
1. I am loving that our tax return went well & we did it all by ourselves ! Yes, you heard that right. We are very proud!
2. Tax money = savings! Also a small splurge on a bicycle for me =] Hence the bicycle pictures above.
3. I am SO happy that I did well getting my blood drawn yesterday. The last time I got this done, I passed out and collapsed on the ground. My blood sugar dropped to 17 and blood pressure dropped extremely low as well. I got very sick and was pretty traumatized from it. My doctor ordered these tests for me back in October, and she had to re send them twice because I would not go in to get it done. And, yesterday I finally did it. Now, just hoping for good results!
4. I am loving that my sweet husband made dinner last night so I could nap. After the blood test, my nerves and body were so anxious that I was exhausted.
5. Hunger Games week has arrived! I'm skipping the overcrowded packed theatre and am going on Saturday or Sunday instead. I'd like to watch it in peace without applause and shouting.
6. I am also loving the Hunger Games Soundtrack & Taylor Swift's new song on it! SO GOOD!
7. I am loving that it's hump day. Really, I hate to say it, but Friday where are you? This work week has been so stressful in playing catch up from vacation!