I have not shared a recipe with y'all in awhile. So, I wanted to share my husbands favorite meal we like to cook together- Chicken Teriyaki! You will notice that the meal is very simple. I am a fairly picky eater and don't prefer onions or peppers in my meals. Are you a picky eater too? This recipe is great for you!
Vegetables: Broccoli (1 cup if only vegetable used)
Optional Veggies: Carrots, Red Peppers, Green Peppers (1/4 cup of each vegetable)
Sauce: Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki
Rice: Brown Rice
1. Prepare brown rice in a boiling pot. Brown rice usually needs about 35-40 minutes to cook, unless you have a rice cooker. Just be sure to cook the rice first since it takes longer.
2. Wash off two chicken breasts in water, then place them on medium heat in a grill or pan.
3. Cook chicken until it is brown and not pink on the inside.
4. Pour out fatty juices out of the pan and add Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce when chicken is cooked and browned.
5. After sauce is warm and bubbling, add broccoli and other vegetables of choice.
6. Dish up a serving of rice and top it off with the teriyaki chicken and veggies.
& Then Enjoy !
I know this requires store bought soy sauce, but this sauce is sold in many grocery stores, and is one of my favorites that I have ever tried. I know that I do not have the time to home make my teriyaki sauce, so I am just glad to share with you a sauce that I favor over many others sold.
And if anything else, I really wanted to show off my photography =p I worked pretty hard in taking these pictures, using my new tips I learned, so I really wanted to share! Lately, I've been trying to improve my picture taking abilities, so this is me trying.