My Bucket List
Thanks to Pinterest!
I've been pinning away at the things I look forward to doing in my future, and I couldn't help getting a little carried away and pinning 10 thousand of these images. Aren't they great though? If you didn't have a bucket list before, then you can thank Pinterest for exposing you to adventures you never thought you would want to do. Here's my favorites so far...
& Don't forget to follow my pinterest here
I really REALLY hope this happens in the near future!
This would just be so neat.
Hah! How funny?
Even though I have Raynaud's Phenomena, I really want to do this. I'll just bring an electric heater blanket.
Hoping to do this in the next 5 years! One of the big ones on my bucket list.
Would be so neat! I used to feed my neighbors horse everyday after school when I was a little girl.
This may be happening THIS weekend !
As soon as I get the courage to do it I will be getting a tattoo!
My 29th golden birthday party will be on a yacht! For some reason, I've always said that my 29th birthday party will be huge and that I want to finally celebrate my golden birthday. So hopefully that will happen!
We were suppose to do this on the honeymoon... But, I don't think they offered it at our place.
Yep, hoping to learn this year!
You've heard me talk before about how I really want to open my own boutique one day! Maybe a sandwich shop too :)
Some things I've checked off my list:
My favorite place in the USA, although it's kind of tied with The Grand Canyon.
Was impeccable and just beautiful.
Can I tell you what I wished for? That I married Joel. Silly, I know, but it came true !
It was pretty indeed !
Summer 2010. I climbed the whole way up AND down ! I was in really good shape summer 2010.
What I'm Loving Wednesday:
1. I am loving that we may be going to a carnival/fair this weekend! It will be our first one together!
2. That my hubby's work load is a lot lighter this week since he took his exam last Friday. It's so weird to actually have him sit on the couch with me after work.
3. I am loving that a project I am working on at work is almost complete. It's really nice to see your work coming alive.
4. I am loving that Rayne is doing so well at the park! She plays so well with others, and listens so good!
5. I am loving the cooler weather, BUT, I am not liking the 50 degree weather. 60s and up only please!
6. I am loving that I have stuck to my meal planning so far this week!
I hope y'all are having a wonderful Wednesday :)