**Stella & Dot $198 Necklace Giveaway ends tomorrow ! Click the image above to enter !
I have found myself daydreaming of all the other places I'd like to be lately. My week has been tough already, and it's only Wednesday. With all our troubles with Rayne and her health, I've found myself just wanting to escape for a little while. On top of Rayne being sick, Joel is studying away for his final exam on Friday, and I am just trying to cope with all of the distractions. So, my Pinterest pins will be about where I'd rather be!
1. First place I'd rather be in on a beach under this tent with my non-busy hubby and healthy puppy!
2. Doesn't everyone dream to be lifted by balloons? I do at least.
3. I'd definitely rather be in a bath tub relaxing and writing. And reading 50 Shades of Grey.
4. I'd rather be on a beach lying on a pretty quilt smelling the lovely salt water aromas.
5. On a sail boat in the middle of a beautiful lake. I've always wanted to go sailing!
Okay, and since I always try to find the positive in things, here's
What I'm Loving Wednesday !
I am LOVING that my husband is done with his first year of medical school on Friday! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work!
I am LOVING that we finally get to go to Louisiana on Friday to visit family and friends that we miss so much !
I am LOVING that it is already Wednesday, and that means that it is almost time for a three day Holiday weekend!
I am LOVING 50 Shades of Grey! I am beyond hooked, and cannot stop reading. I know it's not everyone's taste, but I am addicted.
I am LOVING that I got to keep some of the Hydrangeas from my cousins wedding last week. They are beautiful and make our home bright!