1. First and the most important, is that the husband and I made ONE YEAR on Monday (July 16th). We had a wonderful and relaxing night together. It was amazing to reminisce about how great this past year has been and how excited we are for our future :)
2. I got my Canon 5D and my 24-70mm lens in the mail on Wednesday. I am over the moon excited about getting back into the field and finally taking some high quality photos.
3. Getting our air condition fixed on Tuesday evening was pretty ground breaking. After waking up on Friday morning hot and flustered, we just thought it was the morning sun shining in. Little did we know that we would come home to an A/C that was totally fried. We had to wait until Tuesday to get it fixed. Talk about rough... even poor Rayne was miserable. But now it's all good, thank goodness!
4. One year anniversay gift giving was very special. Joel and I (Joel especially) worked really hard on some sentimental gifts to give each other. And although my gift was thoughtful, it was evident that Joel won most the most artistic gift. Lucky for me, I got to keep it. And now I can't wait to find a frame for the painting. I am so excited and blessed to have him in my life. What a keeper for life :)
5. I have been looking into joining a gym or taking some fitness classes. About three years ago I was introduced to Crossfit (before it became huge) and I really enjoyed it and saw results pretty quickly. I really want to get back into it, so I've been heavily looking into it, but for some reason the gyms around here think it's okay to charge $250 a month... Not cool...Not cool... My search continues. But, I am still hopeful!
How was your week?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead! I will have my camera glued to my hands the whole time :)
Oh, and yesterday I created a formspring, so Ask away guys! (click the pic)