Since this is the first year we will be in a house for this season, I've got lots I want to accomplish before it gets too cold. So, I've been thinking of a bucket list that is do-able and reachable. Today, I want to share it with you!
1. Make a fall wreath
2. Decorate the interior and exterior of the house with Halloween/Thanksgiving decor
3. Come up with creative costumes for us to wear for Halloween this year
4. Build that outdoor fireplace for $30 (thank you Pinterest) and have a marshmallow roast
5. Travel to Nashville and catch a fall festival and see the beautiful orange leaves
6. Make these yummy cinnamon rolls for my co-workers and friends
7. Go to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins that we will paint and carve for the front door
8. Go through old clothes and make a donation box
9. Catch some really good Black Friday deals
10. Go home to Louisiana to tailgate for the LSU vs. Bama game -- geaux tigers!
11. Dress up on Halloween and pass out candy to the trick or treaters for the first time- ever!
12. Take Rayne on plenty of walks no matter how cold it is, she needs to exercise too
13. Get this blog under wraps and schedule weekly posts so I don't get overwhelmed
14. Finally get a drill bit and put holes in the log we found last year to make a centerpiece for the table
15. Make the Thankful tree again this year
16. Learn how to cope with the cold weather with my raynaud's phenomena. This means to buy lots of warm socks and good quality mittens :)
17. Change our fireplace centerpiece to Fall decor
I'm sure I'll add on later, but this little list has me so motivated to get crackin' on some things that need to get done around the house. Do you have a bucket list? I'd love to read yours and see if I missed anything. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!